On 05/01/2021 13:22, quiliro wrote:

>> On 03/01/2021 14:40, quiliro wrote:
>>> Which would be a good way to end this fighting?  I know there are
>>> wounds.  But there could be a consensus to stop wounding each other per
>>> secula seculorum.
>
> Debian Community News Team <team@debian.community> writes:
>> A group against one person is NEVER acceptable.
>
> Your point is clear.  I do not have a position here because I have no
> personal experience in this case.  I do agree that a group against one
> person should not be allowed.
>
> My question was not that.  I asked if there could be a minimum
> consensus.  If it was possible, which would be the conditions?
>
> Is it so difficult for such a smart group of people to think about such
> a solution which would bring us together in what we _do_ agree upon?

There is another fundamental problem

Some people, like Matthias Kirschner and Molly de Blanc, are not
developers.  They can not do any technical work.  There are some people
like this in both FSFE and Debian, they have titles, like President in
FSFE or "non-uploading Debian Developer", these are titles for imposters
and girlfriends.

Their participation in free software is solely to get money and power
over other people.

To have some minimum consensus implies that these people have to give up
some of their power or go away completely.  Every time they feel there
is a threat to their power, they attack somebody, like the attacks on
the women and the attacks on the last fellowship representative

The women were smarter than Kirschner: so he had to sack them and spread
rumours about them to make himself look bigger and make them look
smaller.  That is how weak and cowardly men behave.  Kirschner is weak
and he is a coward.

Try to imagine Matthias Kirschner or Molly de Blanc leaving the FSFE and
the OSI and other free software groups and going to another industry.
For example, imagine they go to the medical industry and they ask to be
President of the association for doctors.  They are not developers, they
are not doctors, but they ask to have these titles.  Would the doctors
appoint Matthias Kirschner or Molly de Blanc as their President?  Or
would they immediately reject them as imposters?