From: D.Pageau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 9:07 AM
To: Pfsense Discussion
Subject: [pfSense-discussion] authpf package

In the past I have used openbsd authpf wich is a special shell that add
dynamic rules in pf firewall.  It's basically the same idea of port
knocking where port are blocked by default and can be opened but it's
much more powerfull.

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/authpf.html

I'd like to get that feature in pfsense.  authpf is available in freebsd
port distribution /usr/ports/security/authpf.  I'm looking for
information on how to create package to add that feature myself or maybe
someone could build that package for me.

Thanks

--
Dominic Pageau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>