From: chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 6:06 PM
To: discussion@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense-discussion] Re: Content Filtering

Michael Capp wrote:
Chris,

This is on my TODO list as part of the Squid packaging.  I'm trying to stabilize
the Squid package first with authentication (RADIUS, LDAP, Local, etc.) and once
complete will move onto Squidguard.  The option to enable as a redirector is
already there, but won't work at the moment.  I can't pin a timeframe to it as
I'm incredibly busy with my "day" job, but am working on it making more time for
it.  Thanks!

Best Regards,
Mike

Mike

Thank you for your reply. If you get the chance check out copfilter as it is the most popular addon to IPCop because of the range of filtering and further updates and addons.

Markus who is the author is quite busy with university and development has slowed a little and he may welcome any interest from like minded developers.

Chris