>  For 1.3, Ermal has done a nice job completely rewriting the traffic
>  shaper to accommodate these kinds of situations and more. The traffic
>  shaper in 1.2 only works properly with two interface setups (LAN and WAN).

For that matter, is any non-dev actually _running_ 1.3?  For quite
some time, short of building the whole system myself, performing an
update to a fresh test system just results in complete b0rkage
(libraries missing & whatnot), same as HEAD has been for months before
that.  It's not unfixable, but prevents the casual user from testing
and the causal developer from contributing.

I submitted an FYI ticket on it once, but some anon-tard closed it
saying "If you are running HEAD you should know how to fix these
breakages yourself! HEAD is for developers only."  Helpful chap.