From: pfsense sense [pfse...@kavadas.org]
Sent: 28 January 2009 00:42
To: discussion@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense-discussion] xen aware pfsense.

has anyone considered the possibility of intergrating xen with pfsense ?

i might be loosing my mind but wouldn't it be nice to have a pfsense running on
harware and a vistualization environemnt that allow us to install our OS's of
choice perfectly protected behind pfsense ?

does anything else think it's a good idea ?