Even having representatives sitting on the advisory board of another
organization causes Hamakor to assume more roles than the minimal ones
of money management and focal point for Public Relations & External
Politics.  This would, for example, force the board to decide who will
be Hamakor's representatives in the advisory board (or at least how they
will be chosen).

Hence, I suggest to limit Hamakor's official role to joint sponsorship
(for PR advantage) of projects sponsored by Vaya Research Organization.
The Hamakor board would need to decide, on project by project basis,
whether to sponsor a project or not.  But this is not different from
today's decisions whether and how to manage the monetary affairs of a
project like August Penguin or W2L.

If Vaya Research Organization want anyone from Hamakor membership to
advise them, they can publicize an invitation in this mailing list.  If
they want to hold a meeting and there are too many Hamakor members who
want to participate in it, Vaya can choose representatives from those
members in whatever way they want.  Hamakor does not need to be
officially involved at all.
                                               --- Omer

--
Every good master plan involves building a time machine.  Moshe Zadka

I may be affiliated in any way.