Nick Timkovich <> writes:

> 1. include the shell scripts (could also be binaries) in the package &
> manifest
> (

No, I'm using ‘[…] install --install-scripts=APPLICATION_SCRIPTS_PATH’
at install time.

> 2. use pkg_resources to get where the .sh was so I could run it with
> subprocess.

What I need is for ‘pkg_resources’ to tell me at run time where
‘--install-scripts’ put the scripts for this application.

 \        “I don't accept the currently fashionable assertion that any |
  `\       view is automatically as worthy of respect as any equal and |
_o__)                                   opposite view.” —Douglas Adams |
Ben Finney

Distutils-SIG maillist  -