Am 29.03.2017 um 10:27 schrieb Nick Coghlan:
On 29 March 2017 at 17:51, Paul Moore <p.f.mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 29 March 2017 at 06:29, Thomas Güttler <guettl...@thomas-guettler.de> wrote:
I am stupid and missing a guiding hand which gives me simple straight forward
step by step instruction.

To do what?

As far as I can tell, to get a customer experience instead of a
prospective co-contributor one.

I'm sorry Thomas, as long as you continue looking for a coherent
customer experience from a collaborative collection of volunteer-run
community projects, you're going to continually be confused and
disappointed.

The Python ecosystem *does* include commercial vendors that offer to
make opinionated technical decisions on behalf of their customers, as
well as providing a single point of contact for support questions and
feature requests, but beyond that, offering an overwhelming array of
confusing choices is pretty much the way open source *works*.

My frustration has reached a limit. Yes, I am willing to pay money.

Which vendor do you suggest to give me a reliable package management?

Regards,
  Thomas Güttler

--
Thomas Guettler http://www.thomas-guettler.de/