> On Mar 30, 2017, at 1:53 AM, Thomas Güttler <guettl...@thomas-guettler.de>
> wrote:
>

> My frustration has reached a limit. Yes, I am willing to pay money.
>
> Which vendor do you suggest to give me a reliable package management?

You may want conda -- it's an open source project, and you can get
commercial support through Continuum Analytics.

Though conda, and Continuum was born in the data science / scientific
computing world, there is nothing about conda specific to data
science. It's just that computational computing poses extra challenges
for packaging -- but the easy stuff is still easy.

And the conda-forge project provides an open source way to support a
larger community.

-CHB