Wake-On LAN feature added. (Version 0.9.44.0)

I put up version 0.9.44.0, which adds the Wake-On-LAN feature.  Here is
how it works.  Upon successful connection, Squeezelite-X records the
info of the connected server.  After that, whenever Squeezelite-X is
started up or resumes from sleep, and if the Settings option is set do
do so, Squeezelite-X will send a WOL magic packet, broadcast to the
subnet of the last known server IP Address for its MAC Address.
Squeezelite-X will continue trying to connect in the background and will
once the server wakes up.  It will not send more WOL packets, except
when starting up or waking up.

It will not attempt any WOL when you press "Apply" in settings, because
if you press "Apply" without changing the server name, well, it would
have already attempted WOL, and if you do change the server and press
"Apply" it makes not sense to try and wake the previous server and it
can't wake the new server because it has not yet recorded its MAC and
SubNet.

My testing was limited by the fact that (1) My servers do not ever go to
sleep and I cannot configure them to do so, and (2) I have a simple home
network, without multiple subnets.  My Xfinity Router is also my
wireless router.  So I could not test the case where, say, your client
is 10.0.0.xxx and your LMS server is 10.0.1.xxx.  For test purposes, I
just had it wake some other computer on my network. If you have multiple
routers, I'm not sure it will work depending on how you have things set
up.  I believe this WOL feature will only work if your client and server
are on the same subnet.  And, of course, it is up to you to configure
the server to respond to WOL.

I recall getting a suggestion that If I implement this to make it
optional, so I did.  On the other hand there is no harm in sending a WOL
to an already awake computer, so I'm not sure the option is useful,
feedback on that is welcome.

R Greg Dawson