Hi all,

I'm afraid that I am not going to have time in the future to continue
maintaining and merging up the multi-db branch. It's diverged so far
from trunk that any trunk change that touches management.py or models
results in hours of hand-merging and svn detective work... hours that I
just don't have to give right now.

I'd hate to see the branch die, since I think it will be of use to
people, so I'm hoping that someone else will step forward to take over
ownership, until such a time as the branch is reviewed and merged or
rejected. Of course I'll be more than happy to help the new maintainer
get up to speed on the changes and new features in the branch, and will
always be available to answer questions about it -- as much as time
allows anyway. :)

Any takers?

JP