On 11/7/07, Jacob Kaplan-Moss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We'll hold the sprint Saturday, December 1st here in Lawrence, KS, and
> virtually around the world.

Dang it! Why do you guys always plan sprints on days I already have
something planned? Couldn't you at least check with me first? :) Only
joking. It's great to hear that there's another sprint. I didn't
expect another one until PyCon in March, so this is good news.

I'll try to make what I can of it, but I won't add myself to the wiki
until I know better what my availability will be. I'd love to get
filestorage knocked out if I can, there have been far too many
questions about FileField lately (see my latest blog post for all the
gory details).

Hrm, maybe I can set up an IRC cilent and SVN client over SMS and sit
in a corner, coding on my cell phone. Note: another joke, there's no
way I could do that.

> If all goes well on Saturday, we'll probably continue to Saturday.

No comment.

-Gul