Hi ppl,
I was looking at SprintIdeas on the wiki and did a bit of cleanup at the
bottom.

I think we could find a more "agile" way to handle the "Results" part of
the page, the way it's done now means that when you edit the ticket
during the sprint you then have to edit the wiki page to reflect it.

But this last step could be avoided, TRAC can insert a TicketQuery just
in the middle of a wiki page:

        [[TicketQuery(status!=closed&keywords=sprint)]]

For example, would put a list of all tickets not closed with the keyword
"sprint".

If we place this in the wiki page on Results then contributors would
only need to set the keyword "sprint" on the ticket when they update it.
And the list on the wiki page would be up-to-date and automagically
cleaned up!

What do you think?

Cheers,
Marc