Le 29 avr. 08 à 22:38, David Cramer a écrit :

> Yes im aware of the backwards incompatibility page but that mostly
> covers the public api. A lot of time for our uses we have to go
> beyond just using the public api. This is another situation where
> having more releases could help :)

When you decided to use the trunk, each revision is a new version.
It's your responsibility to follow at least those feeds:
http://code.djangoproject.com/log/django/trunk/docs?limit=10&mode=stop_on_copy&format=rss
http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.run?_id=eBkuqM7C3BG9t0vuJhOy0Q&_render=rss

What if you need the doc for the revision just before the qs-fr merge?
With the recent sphinx generator addition it's really easy to generate
your own local copy of the documentation with your revision.

David