On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Alex Koshelev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is not a problem. Just skip non-English posts at all. English is
> international language of cource but not the one.

Except it *is* a problem when I'm forced to deal with a regular influx
of what is, to me, *noise* in my aggregator.  I've come fairly close
to actually unsubscribing from the Django aggregator over this; I
thought I'd see if anything could be done before I lose what is
otherwise an excellent resource.

Again: I'm not suggesting that everyone speaks English, or that
everyone should suddenly start posting in English even when their
intended audience is local.  I'm pointing out that the *core* language
of the Django community is English (or have we been speaking something
else on django-users and django-dev?), and that the primary feed
should be English.  I'd be *fine* with alternate-language feeds being
available; I'd even be roughly +0 on making an English-only feed the
"alternate".