On Jun 13, 2008, at 17:58, Tom Tobin wrote:

> The Django community aggregator includes non-English posts, which are
> unfortunately pure noise for those of us who don't understand other
> languages.  Can we either restrict the aggregator to English posts, or
> at least create sub-feeds for English and non-English posts?

+1, reason I don't use it is that I couldn't read half of it.

Obviously, we need a better solution than one plain feed. We need a
mixer, so you can choose say English and Swedish, and then if an
author writes in both English and Portugese, his/her loss - it
shouldn't show up in the aforementioned mix.

Ludvig "toxik" Ericson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]