that would look really terrible with the hashes in the URL, that's why
I avoided GET, it would be easy to factor it out and even allow for
data to be passed in URL (I have no idea why somebody would want that,
but why not ;) ) but I just don't think it would make sense.

Forms aren't just for posting, but in my opinion, when I want to use
something like a wizard, I really want POST.

That's -1 from me. I am not opposed to the idea in general, I just
don't feel it's needed and should be in the code.

Honza Král
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ#: 107471613
Phone: +420 606 678585