I agree with Malcolm that making the whole row clickable is not a good
idea. However, that will effectively be the case for models that do
not have the list_display or filter options in their inner Admin class
(or the equivalent in newforms-admin) because the one link will be as
wide as the whole page. I do find this acceptable because those items
are generally not managed heavily with the admin. For example,
TaggedItems:

 -
http://junkdrawer.benspaulding.com/img/change_liist-no_list_display_or_filter.png

I think I will wait another day or so before submitting a ticket. The
discussion has been constructive so far, and I think that more will be
valuable.

Ben Spaulding