On Jul 13, 12:56 pm, David Danier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So making the whole field (<td>) clickable should really be enough, the
> row itself (everything inside <tr>) does not need to be clickable by
> default.

If I'm not mistaken, in NFA, you can create a custom subclass of
ModelAdmin that always sets list_display_links equal to list_display,
and have all of your models inherit from that.  This is the most
flexible solution because people who don't want it to default to
clickable get their way, while you can have it your way too with
minimal effort.

-Eric Florenzano