On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 08:43 -0800, Eric Holscher wrote:
[...]
> Also, does the major feature freeze mean that the features must be
> committed, or that they have have significant amounts of work done? (I
> don't see any of the "Must have"s for 1.1 having been committed..)

Quoting the Roadmap: "...any major incomplete features will be
postponed."

Russ, Nicolas and, to some extent, myself, have been working fairly
solidly on the aggregates stuff which is now close to completion (I've
got one thing to commit before Russ does a final merge).

I'm going to finish defer()/only() (ORM-14) this week and I think I've
got a handle on reverse URL resolving for admin (Admin-03) pretty much
under control as well (I'm going to post something here shortly once
I've finished proofing the implementation).  Contrib-14 can really just
needs final review and commit -- it almost would have made the 1.0
deadline, so either Jacob or I (or pretty much any committer) can take
care of that before the deadline. I'll check in with Honza and make sure
that validation is under control. I've got a branch to tidy up for the
bugfix portions (only) of template-06, too. That's pretty much going to
be my time budget gone between now and the 15th, however.

We might end up slipping a little here, or have to prune viciously.

Malcolm