http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/10405#comment:10

Please forgive me (and point me to....) if there's already a discussion
about this bug. I wasn't able to find it.

I linked above to Jacob's advice to 'just load Models before Forms'. Maybe
there is an easy way to do this, but if there is, I do not know it. I find
it unreasonable in all but the simplest (AKA tutorial) project. In a 50~ app
suite which 12~ projects pool, I'm really not sure how best to make certain
models is loaded before forms in every case. Could I perhaps get some
further guidance?

Thank you,

-Steve