How do you guys feel about getting an incomplete translation for some
locales?  We might want to support some locales that Django doesn't
have yet, but I'm trying not to overload our localizers with all the
strings in Django (they're already sick of us).

I thought that something like http://gist.github.com/272594 looked
like a good start for them, with the technical strings and form
validation parts.

I'm inquiring so I can figure out what to do with translations when
(if) I get them.

Cheers,
jeff