On 05/12/2010 10:16 PM, Ben Firshman wrote:

This is something I've been thinking about a lot, and I'll probably dive into
it at the Djangocon.eu sprints.

I'll be there at the djangocon.eu sprints, but I can't find extra information about that. Are there actions I need to handle beforehand?

I'm used to Plone sprints and there's usually some "make sure you have svn access to x and y" stuff best handled *before* the sprint, that's why I'm asking :-)

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - rein...@vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org
Programmer at http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl