Hi all,

This is a reminder to everyone that DjangoCon.eu is on during this
week. Jacob, Jannis, myself, and several other prominent django-dev
contributors are in Berlin, and as a result, we may not be able to pay
as much attention to django-dev as would would normally.

So - if you post a Grand Proposal for Django 1.3 Awesomeness, please
don't be offended if we don't respond as quickly as we would normally.

We will be sprinting at the conference on Thursday and Friday. If you
have a detailed proposal that would benefit from some round-table
discussion while several core developers are in the same room, please
post your proposal and we'll try to discuss it. Alternatively, if you
wait until early next week, life should return to relative normality.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)