On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 1:09 AM, Justin Lilly <jus...@justinlilly.com> wrote:
> Because you asked, I think this sounds like a great idea.
>
> When you have decided you like the API for create/update
> views, please send another email to the list, so that we
> know we've hit a stable API to write documentation
> against.

I've finished my review of the create/update and date views. I've also
tweaked aspects of the base, detail and list views following feedback
and suggestions from IRC.

I've also added the placeholder skeleton of some documentation:
 * a reference guide
 * a topic guide, and
 * a migration guide

So - review and document away :-)