On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 12:45 AM, Russell Keith-Magee
<russ...@keith-magee.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 1:09 AM, Justin Lilly <jus...@justinlilly.com> wrote:
>> Because you asked, I think this sounds like a great idea.
>>
>> When you have decided you like the API for create/update
>> views, please send another email to the list, so that we
>> know we've hit a stable API to write documentation
>> against.
>
> I've finished my review of the create/update and date views. I've also
> tweaked aspects of the base, detail and list views following feedback
> and suggestions from IRC.
>
> I've also added the placeholder skeleton of some documentation:
>  * a reference guide
>  * a topic guide, and
>  * a migration guide
>
> So - review and document away :-)

I've just finished writing the first draft of the reference
documentation; and thanks to Andrew Godwin, we also have the bulk of
some great topic documentation.

Along the way, I've made some API tweaks as a result of some
documentation-driven development. These tweaks are mostly internal
structural things that won't have a huge effect unless you really get
involved with the mixins.

I should also be able to port the tutorial before I commit -- which,
barring objection, I will do tomorrow night my time (about 24 hours
from now). Speak now, etc etc.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)