On 01/04/11 08:04, Julien Phalip wrote:

> Updating the 1800 open tickets is a big task, and to avoid duplicating
> work I have set up a spreadsheet to coordinate our efforts:
> https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoGUYlz9V54IdFQtbEpyZTctQzhhQTlfMWdmWGt2a3c&hl=en
>
> If you'd like to volunteer, please put your name next to the page
> numbers (18 pages x 100 tickets per page in total). Here's the list of
> open tickets ordered by ids:
> http://code.djangoproject.com/query?status=!closed&order=id

Great, thanks for organising this. I've done one page

**Volunteers, use the batch modify plugin at the bottom of the reports
page**

With this you can avoid sending out e-mails and changing the ticket
modified timestamp, and you can do lots at once from the report page.

But will need the 'triager' permissions to do this. **Ask one of the
core devs for this.**

I'm not sure what our exact process for deciding on 'triager' status is,
but I've added Julien and Łukasz already, at least for this work. You
may be removed again, but with all the great triaging work you've been
doing I imagine you ought to stay there.

Luke

--
"If your parents never had children, the chances are you won't
either."

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/