On Apr 28, 4:59 pm, Russell Keith-Magee <russ...@keith-magee.com>
wrote:
> I haven't used the django-nonrel branch, and I'm not aware of anyone that
> I know and trust that has.

For what it's worth, I am currently using django-nonrel and its
companions djangoappengine, djangotoolbox, and django-dbindexer [1] in
a project on Google App Engine and so far I have been impressed by how
stable and simple it is to use and by how closely it tracks Django
trunk.

I can't vouch for the implementation details as I haven't reviewed
them very closely and I don't know enough about all the issues at
stake, but I can vouch for its simplicity of use and for the fact that
it does work in real projects. All in all, django-nonrel appears to me
as a very promising solution.

Cheers,

Julien

[1] http://www.allbuttonspressed.com/projects/djangoappengine#installation