On May 6, 8:25 am, Luke Plant <l.plant...@cantab.net> wrote:
> I do think this could be useful though. If someone submits a patch that
> *immediately* doesn't apply to trunk, then it will be useful to know
> that, and hooking this in to Trac at the point the patch is uploaded
> would be useful.

On a related note, it would be great to focus on reviewing the most
recent patches, as those are the ones which are more likely to still
apply to trunk and to reflect a more up-to-date discussion, and
therefore are the ones that are standing a better chance for inclusion
in core.

This is the query to get them:
http://code.djangoproject.com/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&needs_better_patch=0&needs_tests=0&needs_docs=0&has_patch=1&stage=Accepted&desc=1&order=changetime

This is the same query as the one in the Reports page ("Patches that
need review" in http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Reports) except
ordered by descending "modified" date. If you think it's useful, could
someone with write access edit the Reports page with that query?

Cheers!

Julien