Thanks Mathieu,

I already knew this library, however I wanted to have a quick implementation
that doesn't use classytags or any other thirdclass library. But thanks to
your link I looked in the documentation of sekizai again and saw the
restrictions page [1]. And after having a look at the my sample
implemenation... I think we obviously experiencing the same.

I need to investigate a bit more here and see how we can deal especially
with the limitation that the {% media %} tag might not be usable inside a
block tag.
Maybe we can also trick the parser here a bit, but this would result in a
pretty hacky solution that also will likely break anyway when Armin exchanges
the parser with a new implementation.

[1] http://django-sekizai.readthedocs.org/en/latest/restrictions.html

--
Servus,