On the admin index page, you've got things like this:

== Auth ==
Groups   |  Add  |  Change
Users    |  Add  |  Change

The 'Change' links are completely redundant - they take you to the same
places as the links in the first column (e.g. Groups/Users). This is bad
because:

1) They're confusing - which should I click? What is the difference?
2) They don't open up a 'change' form, unlike the 'add' links which do.
3) They take up space.

Is there any reason to keep this column? Can I remove it?

Regards,

Luke

--
"The first ten million years were the worst. And the second ten
million, they were the worst too. The third ten million, I didn't

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/