I agree that it's redundant and unnecessary, but absent a particular *need*
to remove it, I'd say leave it until the admin gets an overall refresh.

While having two links may be marginally confusing for new users, _removing_
an existing bit of functionality is akin to a breaking change, IMO. It's not
that we shouldn't do it, just that we should treat it with due gravity.

If we're going to break user expectations, let's do it as part of improving
the admin. The index page isn't suffering from a lack of whitespace.

-I