Hi,

I've using this in Django. I've just substituted {{ }} for [[ ]] in my
jquery templates and created a list of all the template ids I have.
Then, on document ready, I do:

for (var i in templates){
      var newtext = $(templates[i]).text().replace(/\[\[/g,
      $(templates[i]).text(newtext);
}

That replaces the [[ ]] for {{ }} again on the client side, removing
any conflict. Works perfectly :)