On 12-09-11 18:25, Florian Apolloner wrote:
On Monday, September 12, 2011 5:39:03 PM UTC+2, Reinout van Rees wrote:

    Addition: disallow attributes/methods starting with an underscore?

    That's a handy way to stow away dangerous methods should you have them
    in your view.

That's already the case for resolving variables in templates, I don't
think we need any specialcasing here.

             > The only way I can see yourself shooting in the foot is
            when you have a
             > form view that reacts to get() and post(). Upon "get()",
            the template

                 > *could* call data-modifying methods on the class.

Not easily, since the templates can only call methods which don't
require extra params, get/post do take request at least.

I love it when problems solve themselves :-)

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/
rein...@vanrees.org             http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl/