On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 1:33 AM, Vinay Sajip <vinay_sa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm working on a port of Django to Python 3. I'm getting close, and in
> terms of
> test coverage pretty much almost there, but a few remaining test
> failures are
> eluding me, and I could probably use some help to speed things up.

Hi Vinay,

This is awesome work! Getting down to less than a dozen test failures
is amazing progress.

I don't have anything specific to add beyond that; I just wanted to
let you know the core team (or, at least, this member of the core
team) has seen your work, and is really encouraged that people are
making serious inroads into making Django on Py3 a reality.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)