Hi folks --

Please can we not have this argument? This is one of those holy wars
that can get really, really ugly and I'd like to nip it in the bud.

There's no way we'll come to consensus here any more than we'd be able
to come to consensus on a choice of text editor, operating system, or
favorite color.

So it's BDFL territory. Adrian and I agree on GitHub, so if and when we
move, that's where it's going to be.

If you really feel so strongly about this decision that you need to
weigh in, please email us privately.

Thanks.

Jacob