Hi Andrew

As about the silent template failure I was not very sure if it was a
deliberate design decision, but since it a deliberate design decision I
would not like to change it. Since I did both the backend and template
editing, it appeared to me that some error should have come.

But I would like to make the error reporting from signals a little better.
What I would like to do is to trace the control flow and throw the error
according to the context of the flow. About how I plan to do that, I need
to go through the code base thoroughly and will try to come up with a
method.

I went through the https://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/BetterErrorMessages
 page.

Today I will go into the following errors

Some of the django.db errors and also at
Ticket:#15126<https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/15126>,
when a user forgets a trailing comma in a single-item tuple then the error
message is quite misleading.

Could you guide me what number of error fixes would be good work for GSOC
proposal. Also if there are any class of Django errors that are of greater
concern (like django.db)

Regards
Sachin