On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 10:16 PM, sergzach <sergz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The question about databases.
>
> Do I understand correctly that if we create a MyUser class (as in your
> example) then extra fields (e.g. date_of_birth) will be stored in the same
> table of a database with inherited fields (from AbstractBaseUser)?

The example I provided will result in the creation of a single MyUser
table that contains all the fields that will be needed to operate as a
user in Django. The auth_user table (from auth.User) *won't* be
created; and the AbtractBaseUser doesn't cause the creation of a table
at all.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)