An update from discussions with Alex and Anssi - I'm going to modify things
a little so we don't have a Borg-pattern AppCache (i.e. you can instantiate
it multiple times and get different caches), which should solve most of the
problems currently caused by app cache state fiddling. Should take a day or
two.

I can help with Oracle problems if you encounter a such thing since that's
> my main backend I work with. (And I have to deal with all the pain it
> causes)

Thanks Jani - that would be much appreciated. It should be possible to get
a decent way just from the Oracle module, I'll let you know when I get
around to it.

Andrew