On Monday, September 24, 2012 3:07:37 PM UTC+2, Yo-Yo Ma wrote:

> Yep, that looks like it. IMHO, this is a bug that should be fixed without
> delay, as it breaks a cardinal rule for Pythonistas, and could even lead to
> a "data corruption" situation, if a dev was to add a boolean field and
> forget to update a form or fixture, or both.

I don't see how that could corrupt stuff in the current situation, I'd
rather argue that fixing the bug will cause more issues since people
probably (I am sure I do) do unknowingly rely on the current behavior. As
such we will exercise caution here and won't commit it in a rush just to
get it in… Aside from that we obviously agree that it should get fixed ;)