On 6 November 2012 00:48, Jordan Hagan <f...@ephess.co.nz> wrote:

> From my count there are 8 people in this thread in support of the
> functionality, and 2 people against it (1 at the time of my previous
> message).

There is also lots of other people that don't feel the need to join
the thread as they feel their views are represented.

Personally, I don't see any big advantage of having a yet another init
method, but OTOH I already replaced Django's view hierarchy with my
own, as I needed a more advanced data flow.

--
Łukasz Rekucki