Hi,

On Sunday, March 10, 2013 9:00:57 PM UTC+1, Petite Abeille wrote:

> > Patches welcome…
> Yes, I wish I knew Python. Sadly I don't.  :)

Interesting. Out of curiosity may I ask what brought you to this ML then?
(Don't get me wrong, it's just not that often that people write to this
mailing list without using Python)

If this is about getting the various constraints, this looks like
> 'get_relations' method:

Yeah, in general get_key_columns returns (for the table passed in): The
names of columns which are foreign keys + the table name and column name of
the target table.

I'm not clear what 'get_key_columns' does, but based on the Postgres code,
> I suspect it tries to get all the referential constraints keys, right?
> Looks like this is what 'get_relations' does as well already. Perhaps just
> a name mismatch.

It's certainly not a name mismatch but I agree that there might be some
overlap.

Regards,
Florian