Sometime the answers can be a bit harsh and multiple people reply immediately,
which probably gives the impression of being scolded.

Maybe we could have a template with careful wording that we use every time.

We could also forward the message to django-users like a moderator would do on
a forum when a thread is opened in the wrong section.

This could be done automatically by a view on djangoproject.com after people
to the same person.

--
Loic