Hi Christian,

Can you explain your situation more, and perhaps give us some example files
or console output? When you run tests they should run through all the
migrations first, so any initial data should get loaded in before tests
begin.

Andrew

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Christian Schmitt <c.schm...@briefdomain.de

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAFwN1uqasqm17EKHg1PrL5HbJaE3W2hVn%3DBe3wd45yxKRDR04w%40mail.gmail.com.