https://gist.github.com/jarshwah/c5b9abebb452f2e3286f

I've removed some of the error handling and custom application bits, and
I've also renamed the classes. But this is the meat of auth for my project.
You'll notice that the backend is hardcoded in the constructor, because we
only use this backend. If you had multiple, you'd need to figure out which
backend or form to show, but that should be trivial. The built-in auth
already caches the backend in use, so you could just check that property I
think.

Regards,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/2c169880-e3f9-4923-b2b3-562582baec94%40googlegroups.com.