Hello all,

I just grabbed this ticket, but then I noticed in pull request #3735 that
we don't have a consensus as to whether this feature should be added. Since
I'm new around here, I'd like to ask everyone's opinion on whether we
should move forward on this. I can implement it within a few days, and it
would give me a good chance to poke around the migrations framework (last
time I used Django, migrations were still handled by South).

Thanks,
Mike

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/cabcf316-a89d-4e68-a37a-4bcd968f2d13%40googlegroups.com.