Thanks you Aymeric

Now let's try and see if we can merge it :-)

Nice to hear :) But I think there's no rush and we need more testing and
more feedback.

I'm not sure how people will feel about shipping 320kB of fonts with Django

We can reduce fonts size by 160kB I believe. I used 4 font weights - light,
regular, medium and bold - so I think we can remove 'light' and 'medium'
from there (they are used in just few places). I'll play with it and come
back to this issue.

Did you test RTL?

I did. I tested Arabic and Hebrew - no issues detected for me. BUT. As far
as I understand Django admin has poor RTL support by itself. Changing
locale to Arabic is not enough to test it - to see what really happens with
RTL you need to set dir="rtl" attribute for html tag (try to do it via dev
tools in browser). And that's where issues really are - see screenshots:
- https://db.tt/WaIiB3D1 (button overlaps header)
- https://db.tt/ApDqDOzw (form labels are not properly aligned)
I can fix it as part of new theme or as part of current admin. Let's decide.

Did you test non-trivial cases — say, horizontal filter in a tabular inline?

Yes, I tested this theme on real project which is big and complex. But I'm
not 100% sure that I saw all cases. I think we need more user's feedback on
it.

Did you test your design with some accessibility checking tool?

No I didn't. Thanks for suggestion. I'll check.

Thanks,
Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/1d1fd77c-8fb2-400b-acac-a140b734992f%40googlegroups.com.