Also +1 for its removal. And ifnotequal, too, since nobody seems to have
mentioned this yet.

I would imagine a simple regex find-and-replace very much enough to fix
most problems this causes. And if someone *really* want those tags, it is
also pretty trivial to just pull them into a third-party app. One line in
INSTALLED_APPS and a {% load %} tag fix everything.

Daniel Greenfeld於 2015年8月7日星期五 UTC+8上午12時15分49秒寫道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/e96ef778-9546-4137-a870-e4b833cdbef1%40googlegroups.com.