Hi Meet,

Will you be the primary contributor/maintainer from Microsoft of this
project or will their be other engineers at Microsoft involved? I'd like to
understand the bus factor on your side and how much time resources you plan
to provide.

To give you an idea of how our community works when it comes to decision
making and implementing large features, I thought you might find Aymeric's
log of his work to add multiple template engines support to Django helpful:
https://myks.org/en/multiple-template-engines-for-django/.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/85cd39bc-6bbb-44bc-a977-9907b864e143%40googlegroups.com.