Hi Meet,

I was wondering....

1. If you have any progress updates since your last message?
2. If you have any further details on the schedule for the time in Seattle
in a week and a half? (including video conference details for those unable
to attend in person)
3. If myself or the other attendees should do anything to prepare for the
meetings?

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/b7d95617-818b-4918-b43a-d7c558a2e4d3%40googlegroups.com.